The Big Sur Screenwriting Workshops
has been cancelled!
The Henry Miller Memorial Library is proud to announce the 2013 Big Sur Screenwriting Workshop, the most unique and rewarding screenwriting workshop in the known universe! Unfortunately there has not been enough interest in this workshop so we are forced to cancel. We hope to regroup and offer this again at a later date. Please e-mail us if you are interested.
The workshop, which will be held April 12-14 at the Lodge in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park (25 miles south of Carmel, CA), will focus on works-in-progress. The workshop offers participants:
- A world-class faculty that includes Emmy Award-winners, Oscar nominees, the Chair of Film and Television Production at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, academia’s most accomplished professors and the industry’s most innovative producers.
- Hands-on instruction in intimate groups of 5-6 and in one-on-one sessions with aforementioned faculty.
- A presentation by Oscar-winning cinematographer Vilmos Zsigmond (“Close Encounters of the Third Kind.”)
- Meals, lodging, a cocktail party, and invaluable networking opportunities with fellow screenwriters and industry professionals.
- The most beautiful and inspiring scenery in the world (that’d be Big Sur in the springtime).
So why not visit our Registration page and join us for an amazing weekend away with fellow writers.